Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Where have I been?

Well.... Europe.

I´ve been doing a little traveling all over. Some by train, some by plane and a lot on foot (a little over 500 miles). I´ve ditched the map because it took too long to load but I´ll try to add a link later.

Some of the noteworthy cities:

Belgium - Brussels and Gent
Holland - Groningen and Amsterdam
France - Marseille, La Ciotat, and Paris
Italy - Milan and Bergamo
Germany - Kassel, Munster and Hamburg (coming soon)
Spain - Camino de Santiage (Leon, Burgos, Santiago de Compestella, Finsterra), Madrid, Salamanca, Toleda, Granada and Barcelona!

2 comments:

rvf said...

I can't begin to express how happy it makes me to see you doing your thing. Hell, I'm not one to get dramatic about anything, but it's pretty damn inspiring, actually. ;)

Hopefully you realize who this is by the username. Keep up the blog, it's good stuff.

Unknown said...

Wow! You'll have to be our tour guide one day....we will be in the hotels to sleep, malls to shop and restaurants to eat, if thats ok....no really, we are thrilled for you! Rob and Blake say hey from NC